Rules for Entering Competitions
- By entering our competitions you accept that you we be added to our database and we will be sending you our e-newsletters. Please click on unsubscribe when you receive them if you would like to opt out.
- You may enter once per competition per email address.
- The sponsor is responsible for arrangement of delivery/collection of prizes by winners, and Mum's Mail will not be held responsible for this unless sponsors have made prior arrangements with Mum's Mail in writing.
- All entrants must reside within South Africa, as any hampers or prizes that will be couriered to the winners will only be sent to a South African postal or physical address.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding winners who are selected.
- You will be contacted by e-mail regarding collection of your prize. Should you not respond within the timeframe given, the prize will be re-drawn.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- By entering the competitions, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The competitions are open to everyone with the exception of employees of Mum’s Mail and their families.